Thursday, May 23, 2013

23052013 ^^

good morning!



just taken breakfast with 2 officemates, great start for a working day before public holiday :D it is a blessing to have girl friends gossiping together in the lovely morning :p






laogong asked for my girls details to buy them insurance. last 2 years he bought for my boy. now for these 2 angels. last time, when I was 'young', I didn't feel much about insurance, why we need to pay monthly to get ourselves protected. but lately, after my mum's knees operation of rm45k, which insurance paid for the bill. on the other hand, my god ma was having the same need of knees operation, but because of money matters, she had to wait and stand the pain for years. thus, my thinking is, if we have insurance company to help out to lighten our burden, then in the critical stage, it is somehow a relief.

my colleague has been in the hospital for a head surgery. now the condition is getting better, however, the big sum of medical fee has caused the family another big headache. as of last week, the bill was rm62k and what our normal yearly company coverage is about rm20k. see the huge gap? few cases of this, I have started to rethink about the need of medical insurance. but, all this thing, I leave it to laogong to handle. I don't know policy an premiums related issue much :p




live life to the fullest. don't get yourself stay in negativity. pls jump out from the negative mind set once you feel yourself is down or depressed. life is too short to be wasted.



happy Thursday! be happy! ^^

No comments: