Tuesday, May 28, 2013

today is Tuesday

good morning Tuesday!

got a nice thosai breakfast with sis, tummy is full! ya, I got scolded by sis this morning, coz when she was about leaving the house, I was still ironing my blouse :p 'if you want to tumpang then you get ready early ma!' kekeke last minute think of riding with her so I can chit chat with her ma :D

so what's on for Tuesday?


today sure many company staff going to Gloria jeans nearby for a cup of drink :)



coz Tuesday is ladies day! you will get 30% off for all the purchase of beverages in the house :) for ladies only la..



snapped this last week when I went to the coffee shop for a cup of refreshment :p while waiting for my colleague to help some office guys buying drinks - so guys pay cheaper ^0^ snapping all the boxes and share with you the ingredients of each nice aroma cup :)


sound sweet..


sound nice smell..


kopi kao kao?


may try this next time..


dark coffee?


can try this too


hmm not so fancy about vanilla


Swiss water taste?


indon mellow flavour


rich but mild?


complex coffee


this was my choice of last Tuesday purchase! lately I alway drink black coffee without sugar, just plain dark coffee. however, for last Thursday, suddenly thought of drinking something sweet. so I got this. not bad. quite nice actually.



simply catch 1


simply catch 2 :p

hehe free advertisement for Gloria jeans. I have my Starbucks card, so I seldom go coffee bean and Gloria jeans. last time I didn't drink coffee. now, getting matured and wiser :p I drink black coffee.



a cup of black coffee is about 20 calories compare to mocha 300+ normally I buy black coffee or latte kosong for myself or colleague. 2 of us seldom drink sweet drink :) when you get use to drink without sugar, then you feel less guilty for your drink choice ^0^



you got shocked when you see this chart of pearl milk tea calorie >< so now I seldom drink milk tea. even there are few shops coming up eg chatime and share tea in my office area, I shake head if I see ppl drink ice preal milk tea in the morning as their breakfast. no good ba..




tata! have a good Tuesday!

No comments: