Tuesday, May 07, 2013

505 sweet gathering

5th of may 2013, malaysia had her 13th general election. most of the nations returned to their hometown for voting and of course, friends and family gathering as well :)



most of the nations talking about UBAH - change. a government change is needed or the change within mindset of all nations towards the country is more crucial? guess many Malaysians are like me, having a group of closed friends of multiracial. so, continue the harmony scene and bonding, then together we create a better country :)

on 505, I missed the chance to meet up my old school mates. feeling lost. however, I met few old school mates in the voting station :) got a nice chat over there. as what my papa teasing me, conversation we had 'have you married? where are you staying? how many children ar?' :p




ya, children are our hope for future. so most of the mothers, topics when all gather together, we talk about children - good or naughty habits and attitude, daily funny an headache scenes then of course, expectation of laogong towards us.. most of the time, I feel relaxed and relief after talking to another mother, coz I know I am not alone facing all the headache and challenges :p



although I missed the gathering with my old school mates, I did have a sweet joyful family gathering in my pama's house ^^ then we got meal together in very nice windy weather :)


my mama, ersao, ersao's mummy and 2 boys of my brothers ^^


my gogo's family


my digo's family


mama said wanted to snap photos with her sons' families. then daughters complained, we daughters also wanted to snap pic with mama too!



me and laogong. sis and her laogong and baby~



very happy family pic without my papa and my bbb. they went for evening walk ^^



my ersao's mama. flying off to Vietnam today after 2 months stay in malaysia :)



so, that's my sweet quality bonding with my beloved family members :)



putting hope to our country and future ^^

No comments: