Friday, July 18, 2008

on the way..

'that's all for this week!' i left this when i switched off my pc.so tiring when running up n down for urgent doc. my colleague said i look cool n steady even i'm busy n tight up. for her she would either scream or scold ppl. haha.. i love busy working hours, time flies.. n i feel satisfied when i complete one task. self esteem is very important in the office.

friday, feel envy when i heard junie said friday is her paktor day with her hubby. n she was waiting for her 'driver' to pick her up. out of sudden, i feel lonely, i feel empty. i dont know if u been missing me over there, i miss u dearly! feel very lonely this week. after busy working n taking care bbb, i feel like missing something. i know why so many private affair happen in long distance love, coz i do have 'how nice if i had a bf now' come across my mind some time. must stand very firm on this. be responsible to our spouse n kids. i hope u can manage n behave yourself there.

ok. wanna tag myself out from this train station. not a good place for me to sit here n type this post, feel somemore lonely. love u..