Wednesday, July 02, 2008

another happy day~

butterfly butterfly happy all day, butterfly butterfly fly fly away~

royee sings this song this morning while my mum put his kinder uniform on. non stop his mouth mumbling, my mum asked him to stop talking, so talkative :p my parents wake up early. my mum was busy in the kitchen, fried rice for our breakfast. then i said, i dont feel to eat fried rice in the morning, oily. then my mum cooked yee mee for me.. wow express! yummy! then my mum asked kakak faster eat the yee mee 'nanti bukan saya masak tak sedap, sebab kamu makan lambat, soup sudah kering, hehehe' kekeke funny.. for less than 1 hour, breakfast n lunch prepared. mummy is always owesome! so i packed my lunch - fried rice + ikan sambal + fried egg. brought jelly to the office too! jelly with longan n nata de coco. my mum made them last nite.

sent royee to kinder. this morning he greeted teacher quite loud 'zao an!' with his cute smile :) before the teacher asked him to say good bye to me, he said 'zai jian mummy' hehehe what a good boy ^_^ luckily he loves to go to kinder, less headache for us to prepare him to the kinder. listen to MYfm during the journey to putrajaya. nice songs n news update n funny jokes too. start my day with laughter :D yesterday i was wearing black, today, am wearing purple! purple shirt n pants..

when i reached home

my inspiration ^_^

last nite i took out the blocks for bbb. kakak washed n cleaned them, then they playing with the blocks. can see the different attitude of them. royee non stop bising coz he cant build the tower taller, he insist to put the smaller block at the bottom. so once the tower gone taller, then once tak balance, it collapsed. angel, only look for blocks with same colour. last nite, angels chose purple color. so, she went n took all the purple color blocks from royee n eva baskets. non stop eva n royee bising :p at 1st we scolded angel, why took ppl pieces. finally we found out her block tower was in purple color. eva is always the happy gal. she built the tower high with all the blocks that she has, then once the tower collapse, she would smile n build the tower again ^_^

one thing i love about eva is, she always bring the patung for angel or royee when they want to sleep or drink milk. most of the time she smiled. she usually cries 'waaaaahh!' hehehe.. i more prefer her smiley face :p cute n sweet. for angel, she normally smile quietly. for me, she looks matured compare to eva who looks like baby ^_^ yesterday my mum brought 3 of them to trim their hair. so now angels look more cute.. hehhee.. royee asked the hairdresser auntie to make his hair stand :p ya, 3 of them look differently last nite with their new hairstyle. love them much!!!
standing hair