Friday, July 11, 2008

another friday

again, friday. seem like yesterday was sunday. hmm.. time flies really fast. mid july now. my sis in law at late pregnancy stage, i'm gonna be gugu soon :) royee gonna be age 3, then angels will be 2 soon. n ya, my sis gonna be a married woman very soon keke..
now is 22:49 shonejay angels are sleeping. kakak too. i just taken my dinner. i worked till almost 8pm just now. then reached home at 9:20pm. kakak closed the door for me, i told her, 'banyak kerja, kerja tak siap siap' she smiled at me with kesian me face @_@ royee n angel were happy to see me. eva been sleeping. hug hug kiss kiss them, trim angel's fingernails, then i went for shower. kakak asked me to eat 1st, she tidurkan bb. i said never mind la, 'kamu pergi rehat, saya jaga mereka' she said pity me, must be very hungry. ya, was very hungry. but then if i let her handle bb, for sure they wont sleep. might as well i cepat cepat tidurkan them, then i can take my late dinner and online post this blog for u.
u r now in thailand. just now my colleague asked, is it a big jump for your hubby salary in this company? i said no. u earn the same salary as compare to the previous company. u chose this company, coz this is your dream when u left maxis. u studied, u worked hard. now u r qualified. so salary is secondary here. maybe ppl thot this is not giant company that u gonna be proud of. this is a dream that u set few years back. to let u travel. my colleague said 'it is hard for a woman to handle a family alone' ya, i agree with that. it is not easy. when few things come together, when bbb always need more and equal love n attention from me. i told her, as a wife, i wont allow my hubby to stay far from the family; as a friend to him, i would. coz to a man, DREAM is the main force n spirit to moving forward to the brighter n challenging future. a man without hope n dream, is nothing. i want u to experience this, since u r still a young man - with unlimited potential ummmh! then my colleague said 'hopefully he really appreciated this' hmmm.. i do hope so. gambling. i hope i win this game. my mum told me last nite, hope he can be like your dad one day. ya.. i hope u can prove to everyone n to bbb, u r a nice man who work hard for the family and at the same time, fulfil your wish in career n life. now u have more chances to travel around. going places where i never been too. dont forget to share pictures n stories :)
day before, i told my friend, u can trust your woman friends n sisters, but not man. hmmm just to protect ourselves for being hurt. who knows, one day something happen. no guarantee n warranty for this. i told her, TRUST to my hubby is not 100% but LOVE = 100%. that day in your email, 'why u r not believing in me?' hmmm u r far away from me, be frank, distance has taken away my sense of secure.. slowly.. hmmm... no one can extended the warranty period of marriage n love relationship, just hoping that, we can stay together happily as long as we can and together build a home sweet home to bbb ^_^
today lunch time. i went to klcc parkson, helping my sis to buy dress. no stock. then i went to isetan, brought 2 pieces of short pants to angels. so happy, i got them at 50% discount. last time i wanted to buy this design at midvalley store, when it was new release but dont have 2 same size available. LEGO is on sale at toy'r'us. standing there for minutes, finally i left the store with empty hand. yesterday just bought them 3 puzzles. so wait for next sale la. dont want to spend much now, n dont want to spoil them. kakak also less kerja, dont need to pick up the toys from morning till nite. hmm...
no plan for tomolo. waiting another quotation from bruce's friend, so this weekend, dont feel to be busy on bkt31. at 1st i planned to bring bbb to sgbuloh, visit your parents. but then your mum is still in johore. your dad asked me to go back in august. maybe i can go back together with u. thot to bring them to tiara beach - high petrol cost; to sunway lagoon - high tickets fee; to megakidz - long journey; putrajaya - nothing much we can do... so this weekend, will stay at home. maybe bring them to playground nearby or morib beach. just now helping my colleague to look for nice place for relaxing... hmmm me too hoping for a trip - blue sky n aqua sea n white sand.. hmmm the wind.. wow~ next year, let's plan for something relaxing >.<
thinking of country code. indonesia 62, philipines 63, thailand 66. what's next? u said u have changed region from south asia pacific to south east asia. then i went online to see what r the countries under these 2 regions. hmmm i think, my geography knowledge will be better if u travel more countries n changed few more regions :p when i can memorize well your phone number, then u would change to another one :( i think recently i drop a lot of hairs, coz too many numbers in my otak, n so many due dates of bills to remember. (ps: just now i bought a otak-otak bun from bread story, hmmm yummy!!) few weeks have not been back to dc31, i dont collect all the letters. so these few days, i received call from banks, to ask to pay the outstanding amount :p your dad also calling coz astro service has been suspended. hehehe.. busy ma.. settled everything for those that i received calls. for the rest, wait for banks to call me la :p see la, if very free, then this sunday go back dc31 with bbb.
tomolo is my eldest brother's bday. ok la, wanna sleep already. calling u now.. aiya, no answer :( good nite la.. pls email me.. love u~