Monday, July 07, 2008

family day ^^

only the members in the house that matter to happiness. the size of the house doesnt matter. i felt very happy when everyone was gathering at home (except u :~) crowded but warm. sometime i do think, ppl nowadays only mostly have lesser children, then how to get more grandchildren when they are old. then for sure we cant have the scene of very BIG family gathering for any special occasions like what our grandparents have. last time ppl have smaller house, smaller car (or even no car but bicycle) but yet they have very happy BIG family. today, ppl have less children, bigger house, bigger car, both working parents, but yet, may not feel enough n claim high living cost. things change.
very happy, got to skype with u. see your face thru webcam, hmmmm i miss u so much! wish to hug n kiss u there :* 1st time angel skype with u, she enjoyed it. when the line got connected, then she 'papa papa' hehehe.. royee n eva were sleeping. next time la, i try to get them all skype with u. but then, must really taking care my laptop la.. their little fingers!!! non stop pressing here n there. oh ya, about royee cabut my laptop key pad, when my mum called me, 5 keypad tercabut, when i reached home, total 8 keypad he cabut. so, my mum rotan him for the 5 characters, n my dad rotan him for the additional 3 characters :( i sakit hati with the laptop, but i lagi sakit hati when i saw the mark on royee's body.
last nite before kakak slept, i asked her to apply cream for royee whenever royee kena rotan 'biar dia cepat sembuh dan takde kesan' i cant control my parents or asked them to stop rotan royee, coz sometime royee memang naughty. as long as their punishment is not over is reasonable, then i am ok. i also dont wish one day royee become very naughty n i got no chance to rotan him. sometime, i hit royee when he is too over with his action. i use only my palm, i want to feel the pain. so i can control myself for not hurting him much. i want to punish him, but not hurting him. so just to be fair, he feels the pain, so do i. me + sakit hati :(


i tight angel's hair. kakak loves to see angels wearing dress ^_^


peace!

ramai kan ^_^ bruce snapped this photo. my papa gone jogging..

kakak wash bbb shoes few times a week. like new pairs la.. :p

so far, i love this kakak. when there is big sunshine out there, then she cari things to wash. when bbb falling sick, she also worried together with me. last nite when i reached home at night, she reported to me, angel finally got her boo boo out. very big one like an egg. angel screamed!!! kakak greets everyone morning. my eldest brother felt paiseh when kakak said 'morning sir' with a smile :) last saturday kakak slept with me in the aircond room. she memang takut sejuk one. so, she got herself a thick blanket, n covered her face as well :p my eldest brother said, later i being sued bcoz i dera my maid with aircond kekeke.. so i switched off the aircond :p to let kakak had good sleep. kakak really helps a lot. 2+ weeks, she went to klang shopping with my mum 3 times. n went to saloon too! i hope she really enjoys working at our home :)

angels start singing 'i love u, u love me..' not very clear, but with the ryhthm. cute! they learning many new things n words in these 2 weeks. thanks to my parents n kakak. thanks royee too! sometime royee singing then angels follow. i think by the time u come back, u can see big difference of them ^_^ oh ya, not only kakak, but my dad also telling this morning, angel n eva have gained weight. my dad worried, afraid angels will be in big size. my dad sughested that, less biscuits n tip-bits for angels. kekeke.. i love the way my dad looking at angels n smile. so soft, so sweet. look at my dad, i can imagine last time how my dad treat me n my sis. my dad really loves children.. the smile of satisfaction n happiness ^_^ told my eldest brother to take family photo in year 2009, when his bb >6mth, n my sis sudah jadi bruce's wife :p

last time i was busy during weekend to travel sgbuloh-banting to see angels. now i'm busy travelling banting-klang for bkt31. anyway, am happy to busy with bkt31. coz shonejay angels are with me everyday ^_^ i thank God when i leave home with bbb + kakak 'tata, bye bye, kiss kiss', n leave home with smile in my heart. i come back home, bbb standing there 'mama mama' n very happy smiling. tired gone. kakak helps to close the gate, royee helps to carry my handbag, then i hold angels hands n walk in to the living hall. how nice the days are ^_^

this weekend, i will try to confirm the quotation n contractors. then get the work start. if possible, i dont want to delay my plan. want to move to the house by this year end. settle everything by this year. so next year, i may start my study as u non stop pushing for it :p ok ok, year 2009 i will become a good student ok. hmmm wokey, end this post. your email just reached to my mailbox, commenting about the new house design proposal. tata!

I LOVE U!