Sunday, July 06, 2008

busy saturday~

we left house at 7am+ to meet my sis at klang bukit raja at 8am+ then we went to damamsara damai ikea. reached ikea at 9am then we had breakfast there. so many ppl q-ing up there. found a table with natural sunshine in. at nearly 10am, we started walk walk see see in ikea. found some nice ID design that suit our preference. took some photos but then kena warning from the staff there :p


royee kissed ah-yi... so sweet~


royee in ikea

he felt funny sitting on it. non stop hehehe

lunch at uncle lim

after ikea, we went to ikano power centre. from macy to aussino then to harvey norman n i-living. some nice sofa set n dining table. n tv too! ya, semua money matter. at least we can have idea n concept on our new house interior design.

sport car! cute hor

click it to enlarge the pic


at the kid's show room

big ball~

around floor we left damansara then went to klang bukit tinggi. visited the contractor's shop. reconfirmed the design n asked for revised quotation. then dropped by at jaya jusco to buy the bday cake to my mama. rushing back to banting at 7pm. then everyone coming back.. wow many ppl. my parents were so happy. ordered 100 sticks of satay too! then got my mum home made crystal jelly.

me n bbb

my mum bday!

11pm+ brought bbb to sleep. kakak slept with me last nite. after 12am, when everyone sleeping, then i discussed the new house renovation quotation with my sis. hmm slept at 1am+ before that, i did call u.. but couldnt get thru.

feeling ok today, coz i have maximized the hours by sleeping less. tiring la but didnt waste the time lo. miss u very much for the whole day.. hmmmm.. u r somehow my decision maker, without u, sometime i felt hard to make my own choice n decision.. pls arrange to come back fast... i love u...