Tuesday, July 15, 2008

mid july

this morning having some argument with my sis on bkt31. hmm.. shall avoid this in the future. coz we going to stay together, so must be tolerant. luckily u r not here, or else u have another opinion n ideas, lagi susah we make decision. everyone is hoping for the best for the house, ya, so never mind la, if cant make it done this year, then we move in next year lo. so man man lai.. ^_^
this morning i fried the rice by my own! after so long oooo.. i miss the smell n taste of my fried rice.. ya.. so tasty!!!! cooked for myself - breakfast n lunch, n breakfast for kakak. hope it taste ok to her :p rushing to the train station, forgot about my lunch box, went back n pick it up, then i missed the train :( again, today i am late to work. have to go back late again this evening...
bbb are cute n so lovely. sometime i cant control myself to hug n kiss them.. over n over again :p then when i carry 1 bb, another bb will come to me.. then another one.. 1 at left, 1 at right, 1 at the back.. happy la.. feel lucky to have bbb to temam me ^0^ angels are still having low fever, midnite worsen the fever. very high temperature. sub a pill, then sleep again. i dont sleep well these few nights. jaga them.
well.. time for my lunch break. wanna makan my nasi goreng lo~