Wednesday, July 16, 2008

on my way back home

in the train now. still laughing alone about junie's funny stories. nice chat with her today. got something from the conversation, be brave to speak out our mind, so we wont easily get bullied by ppl. 'that's why u r so lovey dovey' hmm this made me think about myself.

these days am learning to speak out for myself so ppl dont simply take advantage on me. few ppl mentioned this to me, scolding me too. am still figuring out, am i doing this rite. after changing myself, would it be still 'i am who i am'? hmm suddenly remember that u told me this few years back 'coz u easy to get bullied ma' when i asked why u chose me..

(a man sitting opposite me, look n wear like mr crocodile :p)

today u called from bangkok, told me u spent much over there. cloths, massage n spa, gal show, boy show.. seem like travelling there. my fren said habis la perempuan kat sana semua lawa lawa.. i said, so? i pun tak dapat buat apa apa ma.. honestly, i feel tired to suspect this n that. if u had gf, u know the consequences. bbb r always mine. i always remind myself this, husband n wife might be ex, parents n children would not. to keep this in mind so i wont get that hurt if anything happen :) anyhow, hope u appreciate this chance n freedom n trust.

ok want to drive back lo. super hungry! pls come back fast! miss u much :(