Thursday, July 03, 2008

gong xi 186 ^_^

today is a very special to my sis n bruce. they went to submit their marriage registration form!!! wow, my sis gonna be Mrs Lee lo~~ hehehe very happy for her. hope she get matured after this :p couple #186 for klang hokkien association marriage registration on 08 august 2008. olympic opening~ my sis wedding date~ so this year, 2 new members joining Tiew's family, tiew bb n bruce lee ^_^ hope next year, another new member, Lee bb will be joining Tiew's family kekeke..
this saturday, my mum's bday. semua will overnight at banting to celebrate this special day. hmmmm except u :( never mind lo, hope u remember to call my mum n wish my mum happy bday lo. maybe, u can bring dried mango n sugar cane from manila to my mum as bday gift. hahahaha.. later my mum rotan u with sugar cane. kakakaka.. this sunday, maybe i will bring angels to sgbuloh n visit your parents. see how it goes, Tiew's family gathering donno till what time.