Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Good vs Great

Few days back, I got this on my office workstation


Like the colour combination


Look at the winning ingredients - our company value ^^


Yes, no point you declare yourself as superb when customers satisfaction shown the other way


So, what is 'it's not ok to be ok'?


U-CE customer experience :)

Many changes in the company lately, somehow we need to adapt all the changes fast, or else we would feel pressured in this difficult situation. Am adapting quite well, at least I am still 'being positive' to go to work :p

Yesterday, one of the bosses told me, 1 of my key strength was - keeping positive. I appreciate this comment, well, I always think that being positive is to make own self feel easy and enjoy what I am doing. Thanks boss for share this to me :)

Just now, a colleague told me 'my boss said you were good, you cleared work efficient and you didn't complain much' wow. Conclusion is, you thought no one notice you doing good or bad, fat or slim hehe, but in fact, people are watching you quietly @_@ anyway, I thank the compliment too :)

One of my colleague told me, 'your face made people feel to protect you' you see, you see, I am a fatty baby who needs people care kekeke :D

These few days, suddenly got good comments on me, made me know myself better. At least I know how people see me :) to be better then, or else one day, I may receive critics :p

Happy labour day! Reward for good employees out there :D


No comments: