Friday, May 02, 2014

Timing

This morning, I shed tears in the train after watching the video clip on mother's love.


爱要及时,每段相聚都是美好的时光

That day, sis told me, can we don't plan for long travel trip next year? So we can have more annual leave to spend for small break if we feel no mood to work. I told sis 'we can wait for all the nice places, but papa and mama don't have much time to wait, they are old'

This morning sis shared with me she told her husband about travelling plan my parents looking forward. I told sis, ya, if one day papa and mama are unfit for travelling abroad, because of our delay in planning, then we might be regretful.



Today breakfast time. Sis asked, if any of our family members are having 3 months life, we should stop working and be with them right? 'Ya, I would do so. To take care them, to do what they want to do'

Life is full of uncertainty. We are to live at the moment and treasure love surrounding. Last night when I looked at my messy bed room with children sleeping on the floor with their mattresses, blankets, books, pencil cases.. But how long this gonna last? When they reach the age stage, when they want more privacy, then children won't sleep in our room anymore. And then, we won't have them sleep in our room for the rest of the years of their growing.


Each of the togetherness is the best moment. Treasure the love moment. Be with children, be with parents :)

No comments: