Tuesday, May 06, 2014

0605 sense of homely

Got my mum to snap me pic of the newly arrived photo album











From this, I will improve my design for the following photo albums :) got this album free from groupon in last year end. Like this idea since years back, but to sit down to come up the design, need to be in the mood :p next album design will be for japan trip.

Am thinking to design my house where building more sense of belonging to all the family members, so children loves to stay at home and laogongs wants to come back home earlier ^^

As I always mention, I only have weekend to do housework, and time after all the weekend classes and outing, say I have only 1 day a week for housework. Time and energy limitation oooo.



Spent time in the kitchen, wash here wash there, after a main meal then prepare tea break, then come dinner.. Non stop standing and walking in the kitchen, my feet were feeling painful. I have no idea what happen to my legs, feeling pain quite frequent. Nowadays, sometime I walk like an old woman when climbing staircases :~



Ya age of 35, it is time to nurse my health before my body age gone to retired age @_@ last weekend I boiled red bean + san yao (yam type) soup. This is to help for better blood and vital breath, reduce body water retention, most of all, I like the light sweet soup to reward myself for a tiring week ^^



This is the cleaned bird nest I got for my colleague. After her gathering with girl friends, she got shocked when all the girls take good care of themselves by eating good stuff for better health, except for my colleague :p I told her, I read the woman well being article, it is good for ladies to have 3days mini confinement after monthly menstrual cycle. Yet, I haven't started doing so :p will do it especially when the time my girls start their menstrual cycle, I need to remember to do this for them :)


These are uncleaned bird nest pieces bought by my another colleague for her parents as parents day present ^^ best gift for parents are good health and good children :)

Parents day coming. Shall I try some new recipes for my papas and mamas? :)

爸爸谢谢你 我的依靠就是你
让我无忧无虑 哪怕路上多崎岖
妈妈谢谢你 我的希望来自你
教我追求真理 照顾我寸步不离

天伦幸福日子里 无怨无悔尽心力
只要我快乐健康 你就欢喜

爸妈谢谢你 我心中充满感激
这世界变美丽 只因为 有了你

Baby Shyuan is learning this song 'Pama, thank you' ^^

No comments: