Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Let's go!

This is somehow an inspiring day start conversation.


Travelling and foods! are the passion of life! at least for my sis and I ^0^



If we talk about excitement in monthly salary increment, yearly bonus distribution.. Another great excitement to us would be annual leave days increment! :p

At last I got my 1st Photobook arrived :D


Non stop looking at the book hehe syiok sendiri :p bringing it to the office too, share the book with colleagues ^0^



A love to last a lifetime ^^



Looking forward for my upcoming travel trips. Plan to buy a camera for better moment capturing :p



Nice huh, been hearing about this place from my church member, this pic I got from friend's fb.



My mum tak tahan this pic, wanted to go for yummy seafood! She said let's celebrate Mother's Day there ^^

Last night I got a good chat with my mama. Talked about friends and relatives stories and update. I miss the time when I was staying in my parents house, I can everyday sit down with papa and mama, chatting, watching tv, caring about them.



This is the contact pic for my mum. I showed this pic to mama, I said I felt to keep my hair long, after few years, will cut the hair short then no longer will keep long hair, coz old le, people don't keep long hair. My mum said most of her friends age above 40 still keeping long hair ma. Hmmm sounds like I am getting myself to adapt to the older age from the age of 35? :p







Hope when I reach my mama time, I can be strong and lovely as she is ^^ be a good mummy to all the children and a lovely grandma to all the grandchildren. This is happiness it should be :)

长路奉献给远方
玫瑰奉献给爱情
我拿什么奉献给你
我的爱人

白云奉献给草场
江河奉献给海洋
我拿什么奉献给你
我的朋友

我拿什么奉献给你
我不停的问
我不停的找
不停的想

白鸽奉献给蓝天
星光奉献给长夜
我拿什么奉献给你
我的小孩

雨季奉献给大地
岁月奉献给季节
我拿什么奉献给你
我的爹娘

No comments: