Wednesday, May 21, 2014

>520

When you come across registration of marriage, wedding dinner photos and love notes in Facebook, ya, yesterday was 2014520 - love you one life I love you (in mandarin). I admit, I envy those husbands and boy friends show their love notes to their loved one in the air.. Sweet! Admiring to those lovely couples photos~ ok la, my laogong came back in the midnight and asked was I feeling better? Then this morning a smelly body warm hug la :p


Children and I been sick for few days..


Royee wants stomach massage on and off, guess he got gastric at this young age :(


Eva was having fever and flu, then eyes infection.
Angel was having skin allergic. So the face and neck were red with rashes.


Steamed breads for bbb..


With my homemade pumpkin kaya..


Then some homecook to let children feel better.


Honey fried chicken demanded by royee boy.



Made this over the weekend for Sunday school teacher's day event


Giving out the small gifts to teachers by children


This year i join the group as a teacher helper, realised that this is not a easy job. Not only need to catch up with class syllabus, class management, children behaviour control and lots more things to tackle. So, this year, teacher's day bring more meaning to me.




What is coming up next?


We are moving office to different floor. I will be sitting at the end lot. Opposite my supervisor. Need to be a good girl then :p haven't done the packing, guess, I will find few years back stuff in the cabinet :p



Planning for a big family trip to pangkor island. Sun. Sea. Sky. Will go northern for company audit trip too. Planning for a year end local trip with in law family. Pack and unpack gonna be with me, till this year end :p


I have done the japan album yesterday. Waiting for the print out. Hope it is a nice one although I did it cin cai at the last few pages :p So far we have no travel plan for 2015. Sure, I want to go somewhere ^^

Take good care of my health 1st. Once feeling sick, I am gonna weak for many many things except sleeping :p after the broga hill hiking trip, I realise my knees and ankle supports are not good. Body weight pressure I guessed. Now I take glucosamine to improve the joint condition. Then will slowly pick up my daily treadmill walking.

Till then, good health to everyone!

No comments: