Wednesday, April 23, 2014

23 April

I been looking for next year January travelling destination, then when i putting up today date on this blog post,



Well, I thought today was 23th January keke :p

What I have been up to lately?



I am working on a new job scope, learning from zero. My workstation now started to have documents, files and calculator is back, printer, scanner, pen and pencil too are back too! Now I understand more on tenancy agreement related issues and I do hope I can be a landlord who can get a sum of money bank-in to account monthly ^0^

This week, we need to share with our bosses on our aspirations on our career development plan. Last time I did have thought of 'I want to go for corporate affair to organize events' now, suddenly got no ambition on what I want to do next. Can I say 'I want to have learning opportunity that allow to build self esteem at the same time, my after office hours being respected, so I can go back home on time and take good care of family and children before my husband abandoned me? ^0^

Yesterday sis dropped by my office after attending a conference near by. What a bliss to have her with me especially during these days, when I feel not so confident on my new job and directionless in my career.



After meal, we went to the new shopping mall which is near by my office. There was Levi's roadshow to give out free stuff as long as you snap a pic of yourself at Levi's outlet and post it to social media.


This is my copy.


My sis's


Busy uploading pic


And we got these! Well, I am not pregnant ya :p


We got funny pic snapped too! The girl asked us if to upload this pic to Facebook, no no no no :p


Stick the pic on my office whiteboard ^^ now I have bbb and sister companied me working :) share with sis the coconut +avocado +dates smoothie drink too! Conclusion - sis and I cannot work at the same area, as we gonna be more fatty and poorer very soon :p




Few personal stuff on hands, studying few destination to travel with my parents to realise my dad's wish list, to bring my bbb traveling as family travel journey does bring lots of benefits to children learning path, looking for places to celebrate laogong's birthday, sisters you-and-me only trip. Wahhh so many to-do, wish to do, nice to have...lists, yet annual leave and money matters concern :p

No comments: