Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday night

'You do the max, and the God will do the rest' - Nick Vijicic

Came across this inspiring quote. Ya, if we think further, we are reporting to God at the final stop, what we need to concern is the result and scoring God to rate us.



I told royee last night, 'if you can't control your anger, if you feel to throw your frustration to other people, pray to God, as you are not alone. God is with us to challenge the battlefield. If you think you are limited, then seek for the unlimited, let the greatest partnering with us' while talking all these, in fact, I am talking to myself too.

Been feeling repressed lately, maybe this is one of the sign of CHANGE, just got out from the comfort zone, feeling weak, and yet, pushing myself to get up to the par soonest possible.



Friday night, alone walking in the mall without companion, bought a long sleeves shirt for royee, he wears smart to the church lately, he doesn't want me to be in the bathroom when he showering, told laogong, our boy has grown up. Big boy already :)

Today lunch time, my officemates celebrated my bday at the restaurant.



Life's like a sea of fish. You'll never know what you gonna catch :)

Didn't snap the main course. We have 1 seafood platter set, 2 seafood pasta sets, 2 chicken chop sets at the mahanttan fish market.


Here come the hot plate dessert. Nice.


'Fire up' the brownies ^0^


Burning hot! it is nice, but sweet


This is red dates cake. I like this! Nice combination. Tried the lemongrass + lychee + etc cooking drink, nice too!


One of the reasons I don't feel to leave this corporate world, you have a gang of lunch kaki sharing stories, gossips, nice foods and jokes :p

April 2014 ending soon..


Surprised free birthday cake from Starbucks ^^ this year, I don't redeem birthday treats from some of the my membership privileges.

This morning I shared with bbb, next year we will have birthday party for royee's 10 years old birthday, following year would be for girl girl 'how many 10 years we would have in this entire life? So we will celebrate this special 10!' Then we will have party for..

12 - you will get your Identification card at this age, means you are a little adult!

16 - sweet 16, you are handsome and good looking young adult. An age you can baptise in our church. Sure we will have party!

18 - many movies are 18 rated, and now you can watch those movies. You can make many legal decision at this age, we party too!

21 - time for papa mama to give you a 'key' to open the world of LOVE~ to have your boy friend, girl friend :)

The next would be, 25 years old romantic candle light dinner with your lover. Then straight jump to age of 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 all parties to be organized by your children and grandchildren :D



So this year is mama's 35 years old, no one celebrate de. Look old :(


My mama bought me a dress as bday gift :D


With pocket! You may not know, I like shirt or dress which is with side pockets, can put my hands, handphone, camera ^^



Tonight dinner at office near by.

Looking forward to 1st May labour day, as I welcome holidays and weekend all the time :p

Happy weekend!

No comments: