Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Big world

'I am a big big girl in the big big world~' the popular hit song in my 'young' age :)

This morning I read few travel diaries, feel myself is so tiny small in the world, the world is so BIG and I am just surrounding in a small corner @_@



This talks about Norway. It tells the difference between the beauty in New Zealand and Norway is, Norway nice scenery is more relatively easier to reach. Am studying travel info on New Zealand. Then I came across this post, and i saw the sharing of very beautify light dancing in Norway, my dream! Remember my net friend told me, you could see very beautiful starry night in New Zealand. When I see sky of stars, I see hope ^^


Then I 'travelled' Munich this morning :)


This pose seemed to appear in one of the animation cartoon..


Guess I would be non stop wow! Wow! Wow! When I stand between all huge old buildings in Europe :p

I told my children to go travelling around for short term ministry charity jobs when they grow bigger.

I date with my sister, to have longer travel stay when our children are at university age.






Laogong and I said before, we would volunteer ourselves to work in Logos Hope, as we love books, as we love travelling, as we support charity work^^ ya, in our old age.

You see God's greatness and love in your travel journey :)




No comments: