Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Frust

Tomorrow is the travelling date, at last I made the hotel room booking after many days of studying and travel sites hopping.

Well, reward normally won't be giving to people who is not prepared or putting in hard work. So, I have wrongly chosen the arrival date of my hotel booking.






To comfort myself, I have only booked the room for 1st night as per laogong advice. Luckily, I didn't go for 5stars hotel @_@



Let's wait for the reply. Hopefully I can get the booking changed without additional cost incurred.



Start my today morning with heavy breakfast. Easy to get super hungry these few days. Getting older, many not comfortable symptoms happened when period is about to come. Fatigue, blur, hungry, body water retention, lower back pain..



Got this from the post box this morning. Ya, soon to be in matured age @_@


Normally, all these birthday wishes coming much earlier than actual bday, and more than closed loved one :p


Well, don't spoil the good mood of mummy and bbb, hope I get good reply from the hotel to close my morning mistake made. Can't wait for the traveling trip, which, no hotel rooms and schedule and places planned yet hahaha :D

Happy Wednesday!




No comments: