Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Foolish April!

Good morning to a brand new month!


Today is 12th anniversary of me working in the same company. Time flies huh. My current supervisor was the colleague of the department when I 1st joined in this company. Still remembering him teasing me 'Wah she is so CUTE la hahahhaa :D' till today, I am still keeping my size :p and he continues teasing me once a while on my body size :~



Workload has been getting more and more lately. Downsizing of organisation chart, somehow the impact is there. Positively, we have more opportunities to explore the new era in career. Pushing our capability limit to move us extra mile. Like the challenges, but sometime am feeling stress with the demand.

Wonder I would be working till my old age in the same company. From very young girl till now, young lady :p from a no-stress single to a matured mother of 3. New friends joining, old friends leaving. Do hope i can keep the passion till my retiring age in the corporate world ^^



Last week we were back to taiping, my dad in law's hometown. 1 big family to meet the bigger family :) the feeling is great, but the road journey and hot weather is somehow tiring.


Like to see children in the green.


We have tomato, banana, lime, jackfruits..


Papaya and lots more flowers, vegetables and fruits!



Children playing with stones and sands. I didn't stop them, as this was how childhood suppose to be! We don't have the chance to do this often in the city.



The drawing board in the nature :)


While walking, I spotted this ^^


You would wonder why these 2 people enjoying the big hot sun ><


These the photos when I was trying the cheer up my baby nephew when his mother was followed the group for Qing Ming prayer. Well, after an hour +, the power of rooster and village dogs, cute songs in the iPhone are no longer can kill the boy lost feeling, he cried for nearly an hour before I put him on sleep @_@ when he felt a sleep, I dare not to move my body except my fingers on iPhone. Then very serious thought, I don't want a baby now ><

Gonna be 35 years old soon. An old age to me >_< then sis continues reminding me this 'hey, you going to be 40 la' hohhh!

Till then, happy young age and happy April fool ya!





No comments: