Friday, March 28, 2014

2803 special!

Today is my papa 64th birthday!

This is the SMS I sent to my papa
亲爱的爸爸,生日快乐!身体健康遨游世界有我陪你!嘻嘻😁
Dearest papa, happy birthday! Good health and travelling around the world with my companion! Hehe :D

Laogong pulling my legs 'seems like you are doing advertisement callout' :p



Today, is also 13th year I been staying with the same man (sound complaining:p) in my life. Asked laogong to go KL and we go paktor after work. 'You go paktor by your own la, I want to come back home do something' ya, I don't expect much from a relationship after 13 years >_<

Anyway, 28 March is an very important day for my most important beloved men. I love both my papa and laogong much, I wish them good health, staying happy. Well control of their cholesterol level, blood pressure reading and.. temper and anger :p


28march2014 01:14
With laogong's snoring as background vocal hehe

Ps: staying awake at this hour, couldn't fall asleep.. no late day caffein taken, guess, am on stress hmmm..

No comments: