Thursday, March 20, 2014

Faith

Morning bible reading, I came across this..

如 经上 所记: 上帝为爱他的人所预备的 是眼睛未曾看见, 耳朵未曾听见, 人心也未曾想到的。 哥林多前书 2:9 “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”—the things God has prepared for those who love him Corinthians 2:9

Rest my thought and go for blog hopping, I came across this blog post from Lydia. Again, or caught my thought.

Lydia left her career years back as she wanted to be with her husband who works in foreign countries. There started Lydia's full time housewife who taking care and homeschooling her 3 blessed children. In the foreign countries, together this family live days with connected hearts and keeping strong faith with God's plan.

This touched me. This made me feel guilty too. For years in my marriage life, as in motherhood, have I put in effort in bringing family together as a whole no matter where we are? Separation from husband and father, staying apart from children.. Have we done enough to live the family as a FAMILY?




Or.. We have no strong faith on God's preparation and plan for us? Hmmm..

What a serious morning thought for me. 'The cross before me, the world behind me' - am yet to be there.




No comments: