Thursday, March 13, 2014

13032014 hazy day

The serious thick haze in the air..


Make us feel so unhealthy to live our daily life..


When the vision is blur, when the air smells bad, when the environment forces everyone to put on masks and protecting ourselves..


To be happy and welcoming each beautiful day, is not easy. Especially for a working mummy like me, where commitment in the work place, home, somehow, to be really happy and smiling from heart is not fully within our control.



Yesterday, since morning I was thinking to have a cup of hot drink. I wanted something sweet. After my lunch meal, I went to Starbucks and grab a cup of hazelnut macchiato. Reaching office, 1 of my colleague 'wahh Starbucks, stress ke ni?'


Somehow, I am the type of person, who need people to remind me 'hello, you are on stress' ya, when the to-do list is not completed within 1-2 days then I got to start another pages for the continued listing..


Somehow I do know, stress challenges me, makes me grow and learn, exploring at the higher ground keeps us motivating. So to manage stress and keep the balance point is important. Non stop reminding myself about this.






Started designing some photo albums for my previous travelling trips. Planning for my upcoming travel trips..


Dreaming on my future to-be travel destinations as well ^0^

Last Friday when our cell group fellowship studying on bible psalm 19..


19:3 had touched me. Most of the time, we don't need miracle to remind us how great is our God. As when you see the universe is operating in regular pattern day and night, when you see the enormous natural build up.








When I travelled to japan, I saw huge castles, temples, amazed with the knowledge and wisdom the old time people having in building those world culture heritage. You can feel you are in a place where God's work and creation are with us.

When my group members showing the photos from their Israel trip. Wow. You see the bible world is in those precious photos. 1day I want to be there too :) to walk on the path where Jesus walking and feel God's love to us ^^



Well when we talk about our dream to travel around the world, then those daily life stress has become a encouraging force to keep us move forward. So back to work, pushing our limit and complete the die-die-must-do project. Put aside not obedient children behaviour, let's start the hazy day with clear mind ^^



It's a blessing for us to go back home and meet up our loved one. Continue to pray for the mh370 missing.

No comments: