Friday, February 21, 2014

1st hair cut

So, price hike in year 2014, suddenly just feeling why I want to spend extra for the same thing. So we start looking at living style and habit that can be changed to maximize our money, since we been taking things for granted.

Once we change the habit, we can see the effort do bring us benefit in one and another way. Eg we are now not sleeping with aircond, as children commenting the room temperature is cool in the midnight. So I got laogong to clean the room fan often, then we are ok to sleep with the fan only. Now I don't see my night asthma royee boy, having difficult in breathing in the midnight. This is great right? ^^

One day, when we did our grocery shopping at hypermarket, I saw the hair clipper. After reading the user manual, Ya, why I want to spend rm5-10 for royee's hair trim say 3 weeks once and taking time to send him to the saloon, since I can do it by my own?


So, now we start the adventurous part :D I watched few YouTube video clips before I started my 1st cut!


I told royee 'don't worry, mama watched YouTube already, you must be proud to be my 1st customer :D' am trying to build up his confidence to mummy :p


Eva snapped all these photos. She was excited!


Lesson learnt, next time must cover his body with newspaper


Ada Gaya tak? :p


Very itchy oooo


Hmmm not easy, but few more round of practise, I know I can make it better ^^


So this girl also wanted a hair trim. Wahh suddenly children are confident with mummy's skill ooo ^0^


I want to buy a hair cut scissor next time.



Or else you see, kitchen scissor also came out :p


Hmm not so ok, I finally use hair clipper to do the trimming. Not so balance huh. But my customer was happy oooo :p


Tada! My satisfied half naked customers :D

Next week I will be away for holiday, so laogong needs to do something extraordinary.


'How lah, why the braid is not tight enough?' Hehe this is the 2nd try.


So I showed laogong a simple way. Another round if training then I can be off for holiday ^0^ am having confidence, laogong can handle bbb very well :)


Pic of this morning, Eva sharing the night before haircut experience with papa and angel.


Angel said very nice hor :p


I love the siblings touch! See royee enjoying love :)



Hehe^^

No comments: