Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Simple moment

Last sunday, we went back to sgbuloh to dc31 and my in law house.



Main purpose for this trip was to send the ceiling fan to dc31.



My boy helps much in the household stuff now :)


Hopefully very soon I can sit down and relax goyang kaki (day dreaming :p)


Grandchildren of my parents in law ^^


Like the flower background


Royee loves baby! Especially to nephew Jen eu and song song


Royee didn't want to let go the little brother once he got the boy. Hope royee can be a good father in the future with his caring heart :)


Royee had a walk with grandpa in the evening..


When dad in law came down from his room he asked me 'do I look smart?' Hehe my reply was 'wah~'


We dropped by 2nd brother in law house too


They shared the calligraphy art piece that brought back from china. Laogong was trying to read all the words ;)

1 big family went out for dinner. Sitting with my mum in law and we chit chatting. Simple gathering that made up quality meet up. Love the smile of satisfaction on everyone faces ^^




No comments: