Monday, February 03, 2014

Siblings

At pavilion, suddenly children stopped at the walkway after watching the lion dance.


I stopped them from blocking the walkway but they ignored me..


Then I got to see angel's beautiful smile


I heard their laughters ^^


I said you were smart, knew who to carry. If you carried royee gogo then 2 girls hands would be broken ^0^


Then enjoyed it. Angel's hand weakness became the good point here.


See trustworthy


See the siblings love


For this view, I feel 3 children are not many :)


They are triple blessed gifts from God ^^

Child of blessing, child of promise, love's creation, love indeed! Fresh from God, refresh our spirits, into joy and laughter lead.

Child of joy, our dearest treasure, God's you are, from God you came. Back to God we humbly give you, blessing you in Jesus' name.

Child of God, your loving Parent, learn to know whose child you are. Grow to laugh and sing and worship, trust and love God more than all.

No comments: