Monday, February 17, 2014

Feb updates

Hi good day! How are you doing? Today I am feeling good! Many things are in my mind, many plans are on my hands, many wish list in the record :D


Got a hair cut last Saturday. Somehow I prefer short hair. Less feminine but feel easy with this hairstyle ^^



With the new commitment and ministry in the church, simple hairstyle make me more cute! Hahaha above pic shown myself and my class - Joy students. We just got new name tags, 6 students for standard2 chinese class, 1 was late not in the pic. You can see my angels are in my class too. We have 3 teachers in this class, most of the classes having 2 teachers.

Day in day out busy with office work and housework, so when I get myself serving and involved in Church ministry, feel recharged ^^ upcoming I will be together with other teachers prepare Easter Day celebration and mid year school holiday vocational bible camp. From the children and activities, we learn too. Learn to smile more, more aggressive, brave and the best, stay young! Hehe

When I go to the class with my children, when we do Sunday school homework together, when we have more common topics to chat about, I see my relationship closer with my children. I know more about them when I see them hanging around with friends or I receive feedback from their teachers.


I got more photos in action..


I can see my children world..


I can see my children growth :)

Don't you think this is the great present for a parent? :) I thank God for this blessing. Upcoming we will learn guitar together, we will attend Tambourine and dancing classes too! Looking forward for camping together, learning together ^^



Today is Monday. Will maximise time slots for this week, at home and at work, then I can take 'whiteout'! Yes, will be on my 1st flying for year of 2014 ^^



Wearing for syiok sendiri photo snapping only. Parka jacket and luggage in purple for my mum :)



Have a flower blossom best week ahead!

No comments: