Tuesday, January 28, 2014

30!

28th January, February, March are forever my special day in life!

Today is 28012014, this special goes to my lovely sweet dearie little sis ^_^


Shyuan: wait.. Yima, who are you talking about?

Hmmm sound a bit not right.. No feel no ummpph >_<

'Yo! Today is my crazy deeply madly devil sis birthday!!' Would this sound better?


Shyuan: ya! Ini baru betul, this is definitely my mummy!


Yes today is my sis 30 years old birthday. From a very stubborn young girl to a stubborn mother of 1, time flies, her wisdom grow, and temper doesn't change much :D


Of course, now we have cutie shyuan baby to challenge her mother's patience and limit ^0^


Not easy for sis to take care her baby most of the time, all by herself as husband is busy with career.


So sis becoming matured and know how I been feeling as a working mother and 'poor' wife who been expected to be a super woman!


Shyuan: Wow. Yima and mummy are super woman!

To be super women who need to have the strong characteristic to protect the family and soft spot for husband and children tears..


We need gateway for fresh air! For inspiration and support! For encouragement and feel loved! So we need travel therapy!




When we are tired.. We need to rest and pause.


When we need to recharge our mind and soul..


We spend money and see the world!

It is a blessing to have a sis to company for all the ups and downs. All the helps and comfort she rendered, all the laughter and silly jokes she shared, support and encouragement form each other, ears and hearts for each other..

没有昂贵的东西能天天给你
只能交换生活的点点滴滴
还好你也是简单的脑筋
翻遍口袋只能掏出真心



I thank, I like, I support, I love my mehmeh <3 happy birthday to her! And I surely know, we will continue to company each other in the coming days and years, to realise all the wish list and dreams :)



Opps this present is not for you.. Let's have our passion together! Jom makan! :D

No comments: