Monday, January 13, 2014

13jan

Good morning~

Was having my breakfast in the mamak restaurant, sharing the table with a Chinese uncle. When he was about to leave, the waiter asked me what drink I would like to have. I shake my head. Uncle looked at me then packed few packs of nasi lemak and left. So I finished my tosai. When I wanted to pay the bill, the restaurant boss said my meal had been paid by the Chinese uncle. What a surprise and I thank God for having a good man to start off this beautiful day. The feeling is great!

Was thinking, uncle pity of me for not having enough money for a cup of tea or coffee? Or we have a chance to share a table and have breakfast together? ^^ anyway, thank you uncle :)



'A brand new year, let me grant you 3 wishes~'


Hmmm what I want for this new year?


These are royee boy's wishes
1. Got no.1 at school so he can be scientist
2. All family members staying together peacefully, healthy, happy
3. Become a rich man so he can help the needy



How about me? Mummy wants to continue be the beloved queen of bbb :D btw, where is papa in the picture har? I found this drawing in Eva's exercise book.




No comments: