Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday lo!

Am now catching my breath in the train hooohhhh... Been wanting to explore a new route to the train station, suggested by my sis to follow 'the route' so finally I tried it this morning. I jammed myself in the long queue of the cars for 30min! And yet, I was just 1/2 of my journey @_@ I made a u-turn, follow my everyday route and I managed to got in this not so late train after the train driver reopen the door for me huh~



Shyuan: so, yima, you are telling my mum giving you all this hassle and cause you not enough time for breakfast la?



shyuan: ya yima, I agree la, my mum is like this lo, see when I got a big swelling on my forehead she still posing and snapping photo only @_@









Poor girl, thought the comforter was the bed, jump over for a good night sleep then started crying and screaming! Big mandarin orange on her forehead ;p



Before this she was happily playing with angpow packets :)

Now I don't have much of babies crying moments. Bbb are less crying now but fighting! Hmm different age different headache children given to parents.



Last night in royee's bed time prayer, he wanted God to give his sis confidence and strength to change her bad attitude. Royee becoming matured come to standard3. He packs his school bag before sleep, no pending homework, helps sis to pack school bags and helps me to boil hot water everyday ^^ hoping he will be a good man :)



Tomorrow children will have school replacement class, sis will go to work as part time cashier, I will be nanny for baby shyuan to babysit her. Will bake new year cookies by this weekend and get the house ready for Chinese New Year ^^



'Dont worry, my ang pow won't follow the market trend, there won't be price hike for the angpow' :D

No comments: