Tuesday, April 29, 2014

What we you do?

If you know when you are leaving this world? I asked my sis this question last night, then I said, 1st I would resign from my office work.

Ya, if we know how long more we can live together with our love one then why we want to spend time in those office works? But, what I want to do with my family then? What I can think of now is - travelling. Travel around the world with my family members. Travelling with my children for short ministry tour trip :)

What else? I may copy down this blog posts to make it books, edit lots of video of our daily photos. Will record my not-so-good singing for my children and their children. Will get my children to record many music video on Christian hymn, to show to my future grandchildren and other children who need gospel ^^


Many things we can do but what we do is to leave our love to our family. As what normally happen in the tragedies, the last word people tell their loves ones would be 'I love you'.

But, many of us, we don't know when will be our last day. So we need to treasure what we are having, spend the quality moments with our love ones. We do to our max, as God will do the rest. Keep faith.




In remembrance of my uncle pass last evening of cancer. Rest in peace and love stays.

No comments: