Tuesday, April 15, 2014

In 35

A new beginning to my age, to my career in this lovely April. Am having confidence to move forward for a better day :) as I told children this morning, even mummy is now 35 years old, mummy keeps learning and opt for higher ground. Why we always saying '求知识 to seek for knowledge' instead of receiving knowledge, coz we need to have the passion and hunger for knowledge, we need to go for 'seek and found' approach, so we learn and grow. Be someone who is with knowledge and wisdom and don't be a dumb who doing thing just because of the sake of doing or by instruction.



Nah, this is someone who wanted to be more knowledgable and wisdom :P


Age 35. Pic snapped few hours before my birthday @kuching ^^



As sis said I was going towards 40 which sounded so old! I don't know how long I would keep at this 'cute and young' sweetie look ^0^



No matter what, I hope I have someone to stay with me till old age. Life long partner :)

A quiet birthday I got for this year. Wishes from friends and families you touched heart. Since last year I have set invisible for my Facebook birth date reminder. So who know my birthday they know la. Some changes in the office has made me feel uncertainty. Somehow this has disturbed my celebration mood. Last night I went out with sis for birthday celebration, so many suggested restaurants, ended up we just had a casual dinner at Pizza Hut :) well, no pic taken, coz this is so casual :p

After the meal, sis left with baby shyuan, as shyuan was having very smelly poo :~ alone I walked in the hypermarket, buying some stationeries and socks for bbb. The hypermarket was quiet, along walking in this big spaces, sudden thought came across my mind - when was the last time I walked alone in the mall casually? No time rushing, no children, no sister, don't have must-buy shopping list.



Or very soon, I will have leisure time like this as children grow older. Or I will have this lonely moments when children have their own schedule? Suddenly I feel the need of children companion, before I entering the age which children will once a while calling me and update their schedule. Entering 40, how's the life gonna be?



Hope I have an enriched heart till then ^^


青草地,溪水旁
黄昏时有主与我同行,
黑暗夜,路崎岖,
一步一步随主行。


This hymn is playing while I typing this post. Green field ground, riverside, The Lord is walking with me during sunset. In the dark, in the rugged route, step by step walking followed Lord.

Let's start the matured age with flowery scent ^^


Got this for myself ^^ I ordered this on the 1st launch of loccitane online purchase promotion. Got the this delivered with free personalised message and nicely wrapped box. what I am showing here are actually free gift from the main items I bought. Guess I need to do this 'thick skin' action till the age, my children will buy me birthday present every year :p

Yesterday my colleagues asked me how I celebrated my birthday, what my laogong has given to me..






Hehe a family we flew to Kuching for 4D3N trip. On birthday, we were wearing smart ^0^


I got a tea egg :)..


..And pudding cake from my laogong. Which ended up I managed to got 2 spoonful of the cake pieces :p children were too fast after they singing birthday song for me :D btw, I got bad water retention on that day, face big big :~


This is another cake for my birthday celebration at Kuching international airport - kuih lapis famous in Sarawak. We finished it off too in a flash! Eva snapped the pic.


Children suapkan.


On 13apr2014 @kuching international airport ^^

Listening to amazing grace now :)
Happy 35!


No comments: