Friday, August 30, 2013

30 August

Hmm I just wake up from my nap @_@ so blur so sleepy so don't feel to go to work ><


Come here for breakfast. Ordered teh tarik hope this can make me stay awake till this evening.. Long time don't drink teh tarik dah. Sweet!



So last night this hokey pokey girl came to me, mummy I got a trophy! 'Show it' but I got the last ooo :(


No.3 might be the last on the stage during the prize giving ceremony. But this is the third out of 10 teams? Then only the girl happily smile for picture shooting ^^


I like this series photos. Can see the happiness from her smile and action :) I told her I would buy a cabinet to keep all trophies and medals we got from the kinder and the school. She was happy ^^


So after months of practicing for royee's music class exam, then hokey pokey night practise..



Months of sending angel to her coming on stage ballet concert..


Now, homework for mummy is helping angel in the singing competition!


School teacher provided the vcd for few kindy songs. Then they have few rounds of classmates competition, 'at 1st I have dropped from the finalist, coz i was not good in singing the 'mother' song. then teacher said I sang 'doraemon' very good, teacher asked me to make sure I practise more at home!' So last night, I was sitting and listening to this song for 45min? Ang ang ang nonstop in the night ^0^

So come to year end, I expect i will have bbb joining day care centre concert, music class concert, church Christmas performance.. Hehe it is fun to be in children world and together we practise and prepare for the on stage experience. Strengthen mother and children relationship^^ when they are well prepared, they have confidence to be on stage. Win and lose is not an issue, what I want is they accept themselves and be confident to face all the challenges.




Tomorrow is national day, today in the office we have some photo shooting with small Malaysian flag :p

No comments: