Wednesday, August 21, 2013

back home

Finally I have been back to my home sweet home! The house is so clean, the smell of my mama's love is at the every corner of the house :*

Miss my laogong and bbb so much. Eagerly to see them but maybe they are not so much miss me as I miss them la >_<





















These are photos I saved from Facebook when I was in Taiwan. Laogong and my mama captured bbb pic that can comfort my heart of home sick lo. Travelling abroad is fun, but the missing family members especially children are not so ok. But to have them with me in the travel, hmm might not be a good idea too hehehe :p



Well, bye bye to Taiwan and I am now back to work. Picture shown 101 tower which I snap the pic from the bus during the journey to the airport. Can't make it to all the places that we planned to visit, so I will visit this country in the near future :p



Wanna take a nap before reaching the office. Miss my office too, 1+ months away from the office, hopefully I am not fired by my boss :~ p



^^

No comments: