Tuesday, August 27, 2013

27082013 Tuesday

As usual, morning start with my beloved bbb are always exciting!

Today starter is - angel asked me why I didn't wake her up earlier. She sitting on the bed and non stop talking about why late why not this and that time.. This confused me, yesterday morning she repeating saying - why do fast? So fast morning came..

Today special is - royee wanted to try on new belt, don't know how to fix it, get help from papa, then papa accidentally drop the cup of hot milo - the mug broken at rushing hour.

Today dessert is - when we about to leave the house, Eva asking for glue. Then laogong went upstairs to look for one. Got the glue, 'I need scissors too!' Wonder why she can't put her requests all into one! This time I went up. You don't even have time for sentence like 'where is your glue? why you don't keep your things all together?'


Don't get mad, coz you gonna look ugly ^0^


Last night pic snap by my mama. Miss my mama. She brought home cook meal too!


Shyuan is chubby now. Bulat bulat. Growing taller soon I guess. Stretching to naughty toddler :p

Final week of August. This Saturday the national day, my angel's concert day. Year end coming, many school year wrap up activities gonna happen. Tomorrow is Eva's English action song competition. her action is cute, may capture video of her practise ^^


Am looking for nice simple ring with cross that can wear daily. that day I found few very nice design ring at Taiwan Christian bookstore, but with the relatively cheaper price, I don't think it gonna last for daily usage. If you spot it somewhere, can let me know ya. If the ring is at foreign country, then I will try to fly over hahaha :D

No comments: