Wednesday, August 21, 2013

travel attack!

Guess laogong will get heart attack for reading this post.

Disclaimer: this is only wuliao chit chatting for 2 crazy sis. don't take it seriously!









the leisure chat topic goes like this - after our north Taiwan trip, we are now reading about information about Japan trip.



I asked sis to check, if we can bring dry food to Japan, so we can save some money for travelling more destinations :p

I enjoy diy travelling which we decide the destinations, the timing and let the flow brings us to unexpected journey too. Perhaps you don't see my travel photos at those famous tourism places. Most of the time, you see I snap backstreet, the signboard, the local ppl living, their daily pass time... :)



From this north Taiwan trip, many new experiences. Feel happy and blessed when sis and I talking about it in the journey back home @flight. We met nice persons, we stayed in nice hotels and homestay. We got nice taxi drivers who not only sending us but be our tour guide for free too :D



At this old street, my sis worried about dog chasing, and we were walking in between grave in the dark! I knew my sis was in fear, coz she walked so fast and not talking a single word. Thought of singing some hymns to make her feel better? Afraid she scolded me at the area pula >_< I non stop praying followed behind my sis ^^ she not even allowed me to pause to rest @_@ however, this is a special experience :D when I shared this with my royee boy over the phone, he said 'Wahh mummy, now is month of ghost leh!' Hehe..



At this place, we met a kind auntie too. The mother of the homestay owner. When we were leaving, we asked some directions to our next destination, she chit chatting with us. Out of sudden 'hey you two are so cute, I like both of you, come, let me bring you to a place' @_@ then 2 of us followed.. The auntie brought us to a high peak, brings us the very nice view of jiufen! Nice! We were so lucky right? The advantage of being sweet and cute! Hahhahaa :D



Latest news from Taiwan, typhoon has stopped the flights at northern. We were having nice weather over there except the final day raining only.




Enough sharing for this round. I know our husbands got headache with me and my sis for spending time and money on travelling. Hope laogong x2 can feel the excitement and satisfaction we experienced in the travel journey.

Benefits to laogong too - we witnessed how Taiwanese girl so soft spoken and respect their partners and be patient with their children. Impressed! Maybe me and sis are very rude girls la >_< feeling guilty actually. I wish we can practise what we have learned from the Taiwanese girls :p

to laogong + bruce


Would you have confidence with this auntie?


Or this one?

Kakkaka.. Wish list to be a soft spoken wives.. Wish list only ok ^0*

Tata!

No comments: