Wednesday, August 07, 2013

back to the kinder

I myself feel touched to see teachers smiling faces. Guess, children must be feel warm in the heart after receiving teachers hugs and love :)



they were excited. Running into the kinder and looking around for their age 3-6 teachers :)


Not easy to drag them out from the happy corner


Can really feel his love to the kinder this happy land to him


outside the age3 class. Listening to the stories and seeing children singing with actions ^^


Soft touch to the baby girl. Lately, I can see royee boy loves babies and children much. Too much. He smells, he carries, he takes care babies.. Somehow, me this think-too-much sensitive mummy has worried about this..


I love this kinder. I love the teachers. I love the way my children love to the kinder :)



^^

No comments: