Saturday, August 17, 2013

1708 day3

Under the warm sunshine, the secret flowers blossom :)

A soft morning wake up :)

Welcome the sunshine..

Feel loved from the Creator :)

The homestay..

Cycling out to feel the fresh air and mood :)

Love the green and blue

Shadows of happy mood :)

Pic snap while cycling

Another one.. A quick catch

Colourful simple and nice breakfast ^^

The handcraft love at the mug

Me. Before putting on the face mask. The skin is so dry when we travelling under the hot sun ~@~

Token of friendship for the owner of the homestay :)

boarding on the inter-city train

Experience the work in the tunnel

See very creative metal creations in the exhibition

The golden waterfall

The 2 colour tones sea

Feeling great at here even though it was just a short stay

The candy clouds in the sky

Special request the taxi driver uncle to stop by for me to snap this 'Jesus'a love is big' at the hill wall.

Sunset view at the mountain. Can you see the groups of mountains hill? I like the view so much..
After some specials experience..




Finally we clear the table - from late dinner to supper :p

Bought these for my bbb

got their names on the leather

I thank Lord for my today ^^ I see the beauty of His creations, I feel the warmth of the people, I laugh, I sweat, I touch the hearts :)
Good night 23:43
@ happy day, jiufen


No comments: