Monday, August 05, 2013

05.08 Monday

22:45 how are you?

"Ur blog close oledi? 😒" my sis asked few days back. Hehe.

I am very sleepy now, I been up to so many things lately, many stories to share, but yet, too tired to post ><



Going to sleep soon.. These few days can snooze off easily in the car when I am driving!

Random pic sharing below. Just transferred thousand+ pic to my laptop, nothing much in my phone now.



My children. My love ^^ pic snap before leaving to my bro in law's wedding.



I gel their hair.



Staying with them happily lately ^^



Attending the wedding ceremony



luncheon at nice hall ^^


I shall invest more on hair accessories for this short hair gal.


Think to trim this gal's long hair.. After her ballet concert lost probably.



I showed this to laogong and told her I trim Eva's hair. He got shocked, he thought I cut the side hair too!



Share with you, my 1st hair cut experience ^^ to avoid Eva being punished by her teacher as she being warned @_@

23:02 my eyes are too dry. Too sleepy. Pen off.



Will look for this book.. in Taiwan :)



Tata!

No comments: