Thursday, August 29, 2013

Transition period

You can search for the news and many links come up with the similar contents..





Ya, company is doing some organisation chart alignment. Some people are happy some are not. Some are worried about future some are happy towards their future either in career or personal life.



This exercise has made the office atmosphere not so ok and not so productive. Waking around, 'how are you? See you impacted? Will you leave? Going to where after this?' Hmmm... Hope things can be settled down soon, so everyone who is staying can work towards the benefits of company.



I always believe, rainbow comes after the rain. So very fast, we will welcome the sunny sunshine ^^

So how's thing? I am learning new thing in the office. So my brain double working, I feel tired everyday. Last night slept at 9+pm but this morning still wake up unwillingly @_@ this means I been not using my brain? Kakaka ;D


Eva was in the English action song competition yesterday. Her team got no. 3 :D but I have no chance to watch the show :(

The team consists of 5 members. Not easy to be in the team. Teacher got 5 students come out and sing, short listed those who are ok. After few rounds of PK, the finalist of 5 can join the competition. Not easy huh to be in the best of the best.

That day Eva told me, the same method used to choose candidate for the singing competition. She failed at the last PK. I asked her why 'there are more stronger' I like the way she accept the failure :) the completion is the better class is somehow stressful.



Expected to have many farewell gathering coming up in the office. Mixture of feeling gonna be.



Give you a lollipop! Have a sweet Wednesday! ^^



No comments: