Friday, August 09, 2013

Babies

Hmm... Just woke up..


Dream of I went to putrajaya hospital, passed by the nursery, see 3 babies nicely wrapped, but no one taking care. I send one baby to her mother, and I handle another two.



Got this dream, most probably because of royee non stop asking for a baby brother yesterday.

Laogong asked royee to go grandma's house frequently so he can play with baby cousin. Royee said that is different, the baby brother cannot stay in the same house. Different father and mother too. Laogong said, same surname ma. 'Not the same la! I want brother stay in our house one, you give me elder brother or younger brother also ok!'

@_@


another baby.. Now I am helping to take care one. That day I told sis, if I have another baby, I would prefer to have baby gal. coz to have a boy with 1 elder brother and 2 elder sisters, then the youngest boy might not have big responsibilities in many things. this is my thought la. coz from small, everything being taking care my the elder.



Well, stop thinking about 'another one'. Yesterday on raya 1st day, we don't go for any road trip, we go for easy outing at the mall.



after breakfast, we choose to watch a movie


very long queue of ppl line up to buy tickets..


pass time.. snapping pic while we were waiting.


^^


Then royee bought some cards with his pocket money.

after that, we went to the book store. laogong given them rm20 each, so they went shopping at the bookstore.


I chose for them a diary book. the rest they chose what they want. Once a while, I need to help them to calculate how much left to spend :) nice experience I guess. From this, they will know what they like might not be cheap, how to let go things u like when you are not affordable to buy.


having fun in the bookstore


:)


Paying the bill. We got the cashier to pack the stuff separately :)


Don't know what they talking about :p inside royee purple wrist pouch is with his pocket money.



This gal eyes are always bookssss :)



After the bookstore shopping we went for tea. I showed Eva how to make a star with the star paper she bought. what we did last time, now my children are doing :)


the gal tring to put the star in her herbal tea


angel with her short-long hair


Royee was busy with his newly bought cards..


Papa was checking the bills ^0^


Then we went for the movie 'smurfs2' I don't know smurfs story before this, quite nice to watch.




No comments: