Friday, September 06, 2013

Flying off~

Do you miss me? :D


Found out my blog readers are coming from direct link. Means they are revisiting this site. Can I make assumption, once the visitor reach here, if either the visitor continues to follow this blog, or he/she won't come anymore :p

These few days I feel to blog coz many upcoming events which I feel to record down for my future reference and memory.. However, some emotional disturbance over here, my partner's concern over what I blog here has most of the time, let me have the feeling to stop this blog. But, with the tight daily schedule, I would prefer to write down my feeling stories on the move.



Flying off soon to places I haven't been to. Frankly speaking, I feel tired to pack and unpack luggage after few months of traveling trips. Guess, this would be the final one for year 2013. Oops.. There might be a business trip to northern before 2014! Or, I would have a year end wrap up trip? Celebrate Christmas? :p



I like this photo much. My bro in law and her china wife. The caption 'everyday sweetness starts' by my bro in law.


Somehow decision of marry to this girl, so far, it is the most beautiful decision my bro in law made. This girl brought happiness to my in law family and grow my bro in law too.

Why I have their photos edited? Coz I am composing music video of their love story. Thousands photos on their wedding day for me to choose and organise to come out slide show in few love songs. Not an easy task in this rushing hours. My sis in law hope to give a DVD of memorable photos to her parents.



Ya, everything needs to be done before flying off. Children uniforms, day care bag, laundries, luggage packing, house cleaning, dvd.. All in less than 24 hours? Where can I borrow TIME and energy ar?



This morning I sent this out to my cell group members for next Friday mid-autumn celebration. If you free, can bring along your family to join this fun-filled family event^^ can win the hamper that I prepared :p like the 'let's celebrate' ribbon. One of my ribbon collection, I shall buy more, for emergency use ^0^




No comments: