Friday, September 27, 2013

Punishment

These few days am a bit worried and tired at the same time on children characters education.












Lately, few closed friends and relatives talking about the best way to teach my children to obey instruction or behave themselves are by caning them. I wonder, this way of punishment would it be a permanent solution or it serves as temporary effect to calm parents down?

I want my children to be good too. I feel unhappy and frustrated when children not following instruction or doing not-so-right things in front of or behind me. I am not the mother who disagree fully on caning children. However, when to cane? The effectiveness of corporal punishment?



I always think this, when we get a light cut by paper, we accidentally hit by car door, we got a slap by a baby.. We normally 'ouch! It is painful!' So, imagine an angry parent, with full of anger and frustration, with the thought of hoping the child to be good, the big lash of cane 123 strokes laid on the child tenderly skin.. Won't it hurts? This actions have hurt the child body, soul, trustworthy and respect... And the same time, when you see the mark on the body, won't be the parent's heart tearing?


Now everyday confuse me is am I doing right things to my children? If one day in the future, my children are names as bad persons, would I be blamed for my so called love education? The lovely teaching way of me, would it brings warmth to my children?

At home, most of the time I won't say 'if you do this, I will hit you打你' normally I say 'if you do it next time, I will punish you惩罚你' coz, beating is not a friendly word, when you mention the word, you have already felt the pain.

Today, it comes to a deal made situation. I express my frustration to my children. I said many people asked mummy to cane you so you listen to mummy. But I don't want to treat you like an animal. But the limit is always there. I will definitely cane you if you don't follow the God's 10 commandments.


'If I find you cheating, lying, not honest, bad relationship with guys and girls, I will punish you. I will surely cane you'

Guess what, I feel empty after saying this. Ahh.. What a day start. My mama said this when I leaving the house, 'you need to give more time to royee, need to teach him now before it is too late' hmmm...



Sometime we as parents, we are too sensitive or over react to children behaviour. What we see in the world, might not the same as their view. To get the balance point, rules and regulations need to be set. To come up the best way is staying together - patience, love, time.

1 comment:

thulannguyen said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ trang ebay vn cùng với dịch vụ mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.