Tuesday, September 24, 2013

2409 raining tue

Today we are late to the school - again! 2 teachers came to 'welcome' bbb and headmistress standing aside with ready-to-scold mood >< as I know the punishment for late to school sometime is to pick up rubbish at the field. Somehow the school is clean, so 3 siblings happily go to have a walk at the field @_@



Good morning with the new ios7 interface ^^ I changed this wallpaper when I was in china, easy for me to show to the china relatives and friends how my children look like :D

Normally ppl ask, 'the boy older or the girls older?' 'Are the 2 girls twins?' Not so comfortable note is - the jie jie is prettier than mei mei @_@ to me, inner and outer beauty counted as one standard - I hope it is a balanced beauty for both of them.



The new iPhone interface - unlock your phone screen, hehe the buttons seem big but I like the colour tone. Rainbow colours for SIM card unlock screen.



Rainbow~



Guess this is most of the parents of school students been waiting for - 2014 public and school holidays :P every year hoping the same - more annual leave, more leisure money to spend for family trips ^0^ The year is yet to come, we have 2 travel trips waiting.. This is how I keep myself moving and looking forward for a brand new year :D



Sis and I did think of celebrate Christmas at Singapore. Hmmm... With baby shyuan? Do you think this is workable? Enjoyable trip? Carry a baby with our backpack on and most probably walking from the dawn to the late night..



Somehow we shouldn't underestimate this cute devil doll :p sis and I been talking, my children won't listen to me, and her baby won't listen to her. So we need to swap our role in taking care these 4 babies :p



Better stop spending unnecessary money so we can have better experience in nihongo country. However, 3months to year end, I can't guarantee my dearly sis would come out any devil idea or not ^0^






Tata! Happy Tuesday! The sunshine comes after the morning rain :D

No comments: