Wednesday, September 18, 2013

18.09.2013 10!

Aloha!! Ni hao! Do you miss me? :D just came back from 11days china family trip..



Wifi was available in most of the places we stayed, however, Facebook and blogspot can't be accessed in china @_@ so I can't upload photos to my family @malaysia, I can't blog..



1st thing I did once I landed at kl airport, I refreshed my sis blog! Yes, can't read her blog as well when I was in china. Daily bread for me, reading bible and my sis's blog ^0^

Reached kl at midnight, after the custom checking, laogong and I hand hold hand walking together, I asked him 'do you know today is what special day?' As usual, those special day is I syiok sendiri to remember >_<

10 years ago, we submitted our marriage certification application. Ya, we decided to tight-a-knot on 18092003. To me, I felt more nervous on the day I submitted the form compared to the day I signed myself to this legal marriage.



Long time we don't go travel together..


Long time we don't act cute and snap pic like those young couple..


Long time we don't hand hold hand walking on the street freely without children and work worries..



A trip, we get bonding with our family members. At the same time, a trip for laogong and I refresh our relationship :)



10 years togetherness.. Looking forward for our another 10 years and recalled the day, when we were snapping photos for registration day and spent rm30 to get a lifetime marriage certification - little amount for a lifelong commitment certification :)

No comments: