Sunday, September 22, 2013

22sept2013

Sunday - a day with bbb ^^



Morning breeze companied us to have breakfast at the park


Then I got the girl to practise her singing contest song


Siblings chit chatting ^^


I feel lucky to have children who love the green :) so I have partners for natural outing ^^


The girl wanted me to snap this pic 'mummy, I am a flower on the ground' @~

Lots of housework for me to clear in this hot weather. The washing machine must be tired :p


When I watched the cartoon channel that bbb been talking to, then I found bbb were doing others..


The girl mentioned the sport car names, then the boy answered the cars origin countries. Impressed with his memory


The girl disturbing the brother who memorising the car names


Then I played congkak with them. I taught them the games rules. I won few times and lose few times too ><


Sometime they arguing when other person got more buttons than them..


So can see them crying and shouting for 'unfairness' @_@


When I was busy in the kitchen to wash dishes and prepare bbb tea break..


I saw them created mess at the backyard @_@ they were happy with the soil and dirt.


Got them showered for tea break.


Simple tea break for bbb but they didn't finish it. Busy watching tv..


I brought office work to study at home. But I have no time to sit down for it :( looking forward for a more productive week ahead, I want to fast pick up the skill for me to carry our my daily work.



Me in the office. A bit rude hor :p



No comments: