Tuesday, October 01, 2013

1st oct 2013

'Today is a special day!' Royee came to me with smile :)


Ya! Today is my son's birthday!


We had pre-birthday celebration last night. 1st time for bbb to taste chicken rice balls. Their excitement worth for the money spent ^0^


When I was showering, he shared this..

Mama, I have 3 wishes. 1st, I want a larger school shoes. This is is a bit tight.
'Your shoes are newly bought by grandma oo, means you have grown up so fast! Am now worried, very soon you gonna be taller than mummy lo ^0^'

2nd wish is ---toys hehe
'Ok, this weekend we will look for one :)'

3rd wish is I want papa to be a Christian.
' :) you tell papa about this. Let's pray for papa :)'

Happily, the boy walked away ^^

A simple and yet meaningful wish list for what-a-boy wants :)



To remember my 8th year in motherhood, last night I shared with bbb on the success story of jay chau, how he went thru the downtime in his childhood and then how he never give up before he got his success. Then this morning, wefollowed with his song 'listen to mama's words 听妈妈的话'



Tonight will be a night of small celebration to my 8 years old big boy ^^

 
妈妈的辛苦 不让你看见   
温柔的事 是否在她心里面   
有空就多多握著她的手   
把手牵著一起梦游   
听妈妈的话 别让她受伤   
想快快长大 才能保护她   
美丽的白发 幸福中发芽   
天使的魔法 温暖中慈祥

No comments: