Monday, October 07, 2013

Anniversaries

Today, when I read this from my cousin brother's fb, can really feel he is in ocean deep love with her cute gf. Young couple, 'you love me, I love you' and those kissing and hugging photos publish publicly :)

Think of what we were doing last time, when we were totally in love with our love one, the whole world was only him! Every night sleep in sweetness, chat in honey sweet tone..
When we grow matured, when our days and nights are not only you and me, then stories changed...

Scolding and yelling getting more common. Running around the house in rushing hours..

Either we try to avoid getting sick, or even we are sick, we try to go to work so we don't need to stay at home to be more sick..

All the ups and downs.. Made memory.. All the tears and scars, made wisdom. All the complaints and sour faces, made understanding.

Sometime we would wonder, why I chose to marry him or her, why things and feeling have changed, why sweetness turned to bitter..

Day by day, we realise, there is a reason God has put us together. Different addresses, different backgrounds, likes and dislikes.. You got what I don't have, I can help you out what is lacking in you..
Then we started to recall, what made us choosing each other as a life time partner. Then we accommodate what please our partner :)

We build family

We let the family grow with love

We maintain the growing family with laughters..

We celebrate wedding anniversaries year by year in growing numbers :)
2013 - 10 years anniversary of my marriage and 40 years for my beloved parents :)

No comments: