Wednesday, October 09, 2013

0910 neo

a beautiful Wednesday morning starts with laogong companion, children existent, true heart seen, lesson learnt and wisdom grown ^^



After the blessing rain, the sunshine warm the shrunken heart ^^ I believe in rainbow after the rain, I believe in angels, there is always something good in everything I see :)

What I am up to lately?

Motivating myself to move forward fast! Learn the skillet that I need so I can excel in my work place. The new job scope has brought me down, started from zero. When I am about to move backward, I remind myself 'in real soon, am gonna handle all these difficulties confidently' :) keeping faith and fire up!

Hooking up to new change. In family, in parenting, husband wife relationship, work place, people relationship. Recently, I got 2 feedback on my relationship - you are too sensitive. You are too focus on your family. Guess, this is good, coz any other things we can buy with money, except for caring heart, beautiful family, good health and soul.

I feel to stay in foreign country for short term of one or two years. 1 family goes together. This feeling is so strong, just feel to leave everything behind, go to a stranger place, 5 of us staying together, be dependent to each other, explore new environment, overcome all the obstacles. Wishing by doing this, out hearts get connected more closer, we treasure each other value, no more neglecting family members need and care. I really hope to fly away now.




Told sis yesterday, now I want to focus on my family, work and volunteering job. Other than that, I want to pause a while, limited time and effort I can put in for all I want, or all people wants. is time for me to slow down in this year end before I sit down to set my 2014 resolution :)

Happy Wednesday! Today I am ready to meet up my bosses on my 1st project progress update ^^ gambatte!




No comments: